Well, we did 2 IUI's, and one cycle with Clomid but no IUI. None of it worked. Awesome. Why should I be surprised? I never really expected it to. So....here we go! On to IVF! Today is December 31st 2011...12 more days and we will be attending our IVF orientation class where we will learn all about it...how to do the shots, and what it all entails. I'm just finishing up round one of my birth control, and will be taking one more round before we start. If all goes well, and the IVF works, it looks like we'd be due around the beginning of November or so. What an amazing gift that would be....a new baby for the holidays. I sincerely hope this is the last New Year's Eve we will be spending as 2 and that next year we will spend it as 3 (or 4?) :). I just got the news a couple weeks ago that a very good friend of mine is pregnant. I am so incredibly happy for her. Then I found out a couple days ago that his step-sister is preggers too! I hope we all end up being pregnant together. Nothing would make me happier.
On a side note, for anyone that's going to be tackling IVF...I just read an amazing book. It's called "The Couple's Guide to In Vitro Fertilization" (how to maximize your chances of success). It was such a helpful book! Now I'm starting to read "The Fertility Diet"....we'll see if I can do it. :) Anyway...that's the latest update. We'll see what the New Year brings - hopefully 2012 is our year!!
No comments:
Post a Comment